In October of 2017, a university-wide survey was conducted to provide a snapshot of ISU community members' perceptions of the living, learning and working environment at Iowa State. In May of 2018, findings from the study were presented in two public forums.
- Executive summary (PDF, 23 pages)
- Full report (PDF, 561 pages)
- Printed copy available at Parks Library circulation desk
President Wendy Wintersteen has charged four implementation teams with moving forward on actionable information from the survey results that will address the experiences of:
- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students and Postdoctoral Scholars
- Merit and Professional & Scientific Employees